Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Access and navigation of the site, as well as any purchases of products, are only allowed after acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This site may not be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions.
The use of the website constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This site and the information contained therein, the names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and brands, relate to the owner of the site and are reserved and subject to protection in the matter of trade marks, patents and unfair competition.
All products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks and product patents are the exclusive property of the owner of the site.
No other subject is a holder of the licenses or rights of use of these goods.
In no way can the content of the site be interpreted as granting licensing rights to use the products or distinctive signs on it.
Any infringements will be pursued on the basis of the provisions in force regarding the protection of trade marks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described on this site may be supplied if and in so far as they are available, without publication on the website implying a guarantee (also implied) of availability, merchantability, suitability for particular uses and compliance with the laws in force in specific countries.
3. In no case shall the Company be liable in contract or in tort for any damage (including indirect or not quantified) arising from impossibility of use, loss of data or profits arising in any way from or related to the use of the present site.
4. This site may include publications with technical data that are not exact or typographical errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible.
The data contained on this site may be out of date, since the site is updated periodically. Changes to the data published on the site may be delayed with respect to the changes actually made to products or data relating to the same.
5. The Company may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all the other parts of the site without prior notice.
6. The owner is not responsible for the content of sites linked to its internet site or any problems arising from indirect connection via links.
7. All products are promoted on the site. This does not mean that all products are marketed in every country, nor that the products, if marketed, are immediately available in every country. We strongly urge you to request specific information should you need up-to-date information.
8. The present terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local law courts.
9. THE USER WHO DOES NOT WHOLLY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE IS INVITED TO STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.